1. We ask the couple to submit Magistrate or SDM and Notary attested affidavit with registry number.
2. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
3. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
4. Passport Size Photographs - seven each of Marrying Persons.
5. Two Witnesses With I. D. (Residence) Proof – Voter I Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed.
Things: Mangalshutra, 2-jaimala, 2kg sweets, Sindoor, 3-5 type Fruits.
Note:- The wedding is conducted according to Arya Marriage Validation Act. XIX of 1937.
If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
Contact Us Harveer Shastri-09891065166.Go Home